Why Partner with BIG?
BIG shopping Centers USA is establishing relationships with regional operators of quality shopping centers in strategic markets across the country, focusing on acquiring quality neighborhood, community, and power centers.
BIG’s competitive advantage include:
- Over 100 years of shopping center experience on BIG Shopping Centers USA team
- Property acquisition and shopping center development expertise
- Leasing strategy and tenant mix optimization
- Trade area analysis to determine long term viability
- Asset management expertise to ensure each center is positioned for long term growth
- Strong existing multi-market relationships
- Streamlined approach/entrepreneurial attitude
- No traditional investment committee
- Access to capital
BIG Partnerships Today
To date, BIG Shopping Centers USA has acquired, through joint ventures and direct ownership, almost 4.5 million square feet of quality shopping centers.
In partnership with Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM), BIG Shopping Centers USA owns 23 shopping centers totaling 3.7 million sq. ft. These centers are predominately in the western United States. This partnership is approximately 50/50 ownership.
BIG Shopping Centers USA and RED Development executed a joint venture agreement for the 447,000 sq. ft. Village Pointe Shopping Center located in Omaha, Nebraska. BIG’s share of the joint venture is approximately 55%.
At the end of 2010, BIG Shopping Centers USA acquired 100% interest in the 219,000 sq ft Shops at Vineyard Village located just outside Dallas, Texas. Pinetree Commercial is the property manager for BIG at Vineyard Village.
During the first quarter of 2012, the Migdal Group, a leading insurance and finance company in Israel and an institutional investor, acquired a 20% interest in BIG USA, LTD to become a capital partner with BIG to strategically co-invest in quality shopping centers in the United States.
BIG Bank Partners
As an international brand with an A1 Moody corporate credit rating and trading on the TA-100, BIG Shopping Centers and its subsidiaries have established strong banking relationships including Israel Discount Bank of New York, Bank Hapoalim, and Bank Leumi.
For partnership information, please contact:
- Stanley L. McElroy, Jr.
- Dirk Van Wyk
- Vice President Asset Management